Learn JIRA in 4 hours
Are you new to JIRA? Are you working in Software Development or Testing and not aware how to use JIRA effectively? Do you want to keep yourself competitive in the IT market by leveling up your JIRA skills? Then this course is for you.
This course is the fastest path to level up your JIRA skills.
In this course you will learn about JIRA from very basic till advanced concepts of JIRA like SCRUM and KANBAN. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic and advanced JIRA user.
In this course I have started from very basic concepts of JIRA and progressed to advanced topics of JIRA. I have covered all the aspects of SDLC in JIRA and explained how you can do Test Management, Project Management, Defect Management, Agile Software Development, Reporting and much more with JIRA.
So just go ahead and enroll for the course using link below at huge 50% discount as you are not going to get anything better with such a competitive price.
[themify_button style=”large green rounded” link=”https://www.udemy.com/learn-jira-in-4-hours/?couponCode=GET10″ target=”_blank”]Learn JIRA in 4 hours – 50%Discount – Just $10[/themify_button]
What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Learn to install JIRA and get started with learning JIRA in 20 minutes
- How to use Atlassian JIRA effectively for Test Case Management
- How to do Defect Management in JIRA
- How to work with different reports in JIRA
- Learn about Agile development methodologies
- How to create and configure JIRA Agile boards SCRUM and KANBAN
- How to effectively use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to search for issues in JIRA
- By the end if this course you will be able to do Agile Project Management, Test Management and Defect Management in JIRA
- In addition to this course you will be able to ask questions at any time using the questions area of the course. I will answer all your queries and doubts over the e-mail or phone
What is the target audience?
- Software Testers, Test Leads, Test Managers, Developers, Development Managers, Business Analysts