Robot Framework Tutorial #28 – How to handle Radio ButtonsNishant Sharma
In this Robot Framework Tutorial, we will understand how to handle Radio buttons in the Robot Framework and the keywords available in the Robot Selenium library to interact and work with Radio buttons on any webpage.
Some of the keywords that I will explain in this tutorial are:
* Page Should Contain Radio Button – Verifies radio button locator is found from current page
* Page Should Not Contain Radio Button – Verifies radio button locator is not found from current page
* Select Radio Button – Sets the radio button group _name to value
* Radio Button Should Not Be Selected – Verifies radio button group _name has no selection
* Radio Button Should Be Set To – Sets the radio button group _name to value