Robot Framework Tutorial #30 – How to handle Frames in Robot FrameworkNishant Sharma
In this Robot Framework Tutorial, we will understand how to handle frames in the Robot Framework and the keywords available in the Robot Selenium library to interact and work with frames on any webpage.
Some of the keywords that I will explain in this tutorial are:
* Select Frame – Sets frame identified by locator as the current frame
* Unselect Frame – Sets the mainframe as the current frame.
* Frame Should Contain – Verifies that frame identified by locator contains text
* Current Frame Should Contain – Verifies that the current frame contains text
* Current Frame Should Not Contain – Verifies that the current frame does not contain text