1. Quality Control is concerned with the software product being developed. It measures and controls the quality of the software as it is being developed.
2. Quality control system provides routine checks to ensure that the software is being developed correctly without errors.
3. The Quality Control system identifies and addresses product errors/defects.
4. Quality Control ensures that the final product is error free and satisfactory.
5. Quality Control (QC) can also be referred as testing activity.